Most newbie/single family real estate investors I speak to say the same thing:
“How do I get my first deal within six months? I don’t want it to take forever. I’m looking to make the leap from single family to multifamily. And how do I do that? What do I need to know? And what’s the quickest, most efficient way to get into multifamily real estate?”
Here’s my answer:
There are 2 simple tracks you can run on. The first method is simple: Finding a deal (and most people easily and quickly get on board with that.) But the second method is more efficient, and will get you to owning your first apartment much faster than the first.
In today’s episode, I reveal how to purchase your first apartment in 6 months using both the first and second method.
Show Highlights Include:
- The 4 pieces of the puzzle you need to unlock to easily purchase your first apartment in 6 months (1:27)
- No, you don’t need to buy an expensive course on multifamily investing to get started. You can use these free tools instead (4:53)
- Why “hired gun investors” could accidentally provide capital to one of your first deals (and if it’s not a good deal, you could owe them hundreds of thousands of dollars) (19:09)
- How to get uber rich investors itching to throw millions of their hard earned cash at your multifamily deal (21:18)
- A free multifamily course (usually valued at $2,000) that provides a network of loan sponsors, capital raisers, and people who are actively finding deals (30:23)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.