Life gets pretty fun at $9,000 a month passive income.
You have a lot of breathing room now. You have more free time. You can stop worrying about the bills. You can take that trip to Disneyland with your kids. And you can go to Europe with your wife.
Now, take it from me, life gets REALLY fun at $50,000 a month passive income.
At this point, you can go where you want, stay where you want, and eat where you want. You’re not worried about the monthly budgets anymore. $50,000 a month is a different world to what most people are living — especially if it’s rolling in without working 80 hours a week.
Can you achieve $50,000 a month in passive income in less than a year?
No way in hell. And if you think that, then you’re delusional — and you should stop listening to me.
But, if you do what I talk about in today’s episode, consistently, and for a couple of years…
Then absolutely you can get there.
Now, if any of this excites you, then today’s episode is going to be a treat. I showcase a 24 apartment deal that proves you can actually make $9,000 a month in passive income.
Show Highlights Include:
- Yes, you can actually earn $50,000 a month passive income from multifamily real estate (1:56)
- Why single family real estate murders your dreams of financial freedom, passive income, and independence from a J—O—B (2:58)
- How to build legacy wealth by investing in (this) (and change the trajectory of your children’s future) (3:53)
- [Case Study] A 24 unit apartment deal proves you too can make $9,000 a month passive income (even if you think it’s a pie-in-the-sky dream) (5:45)
- How to earn an extra 5% when you purchase your first property with acquisition fees (only works if you use a “loan sponsor”) (8:15)
- Don’t want to be responsible for all the late-night repairs for your commercial property? No worries! Become an “asset manager” instead of a property manager (8:46)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.