When you saw the title, did you think…
“Why would somebody pay me money for that? I don’t see how I’m worth that much?”
Most of the people I speak to feel like this — me included sometimes. But everybody has a skill they can sell — and charge a handsome amount of money for it at the same time.
No, masterminds aren’t just reserved for “making money online” courses. There are parenting, health & wellness, selling & marketing, and even real estate masterminds.
It’s not uncommon to hear of masterminds going for $150,000 per year. Or even $1,000,000 per year.
If any of this excites you, then today’s episode is going to be a treat. Chris Williams, founder of Group Coach Nation reveals how he built a $30,000 per person mastermind in just 7 weeks (and how you can too.)
He also shares how to launch your own 100% scalable mastermind program (even if you think you don’t have a unique skill.)
Show Highlights Include:
- How to 4x your income, and limit work to 4 hours per day by reading a book Elon Musk would probably burn in a trash can (2:22)
- The “School of Hard Knocks” strategy to unlock an ultra-profitable business model (and only work a few hours per week) (3:30)
- Yes, you can launch your own 100% scalable mastermind program (even if you think you don’t have a unique skill) (5:30)
- The “5x faster” method to absorb real estate information into your brain like a sponge by by rubbing shoulders with complete and total strangers (7:11)
- How pricing your masterminds at $100,000 per person magnetizes your dream clients to you (and repels people who don’t have two nickels to rub together) (17:22)
- The 3 “secret sauce” elements behind creating a mastermind that instantly unlocks a structured, profitable business model (21:17)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.
If you’d like to connect with Chris, check out his links here: