If your income has stagnated, you might feel guilty for not working dusk until dawn.
But there are plenty of business owners who play golf every Wednesday, work 3 hours a day, yet make ten (or even a hundred) times more money.
It’s because instead of doing more, they ruthlessly identify the biggest levers and execute daily. When you do this, you’ll be rewarded with more money and more free time.
In this episode, you’ll discover a simple 2-step system that lets you break through any plateau. You’ll be able to identify your high-leverage tasks, and more importantly act on them.
Show highlights include:
- The “shoulds” that stop you from taking the most profitable course of action (0:18)
- Nip hundreds of income-sucking distractions at the bud by asking one simple question (7:08)
- How to gleefully knock down your boring but vital tasklist (even if you shudder to think about the workload) (16:55)
- How to effortlessly create client-attracting content for your social media accounts (even if you’re on holiday, babysitting all day or having fun at the casino) (21:31)
- The 2-step process that practically guarantees you hit your next goal (even if you have no idea where to start) (22:05)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.