Our human tendency is to seek comfort. Staying in your comfort zone feels good in the short term, but sentences you to a life of mediocrity in the long term.
If you want to make real money, you’ve got to take risks.
In this episode, you’ll discover why playing it safe burns money in the long run. And you’ll find out how to make more money than ever before with calculated risks.
Show highlights include:
- What Jesus can teach even non-Christians about maximizing wealth (0:50)
- The “wealthy mindset” that lets you build wealth even in an economic downturn (8:21)
- Why knowing the “exposure fallacy” lets you scoop up safe, lucrative deals while other investors are too scared to touch them (11:10)
- Develop income-doubling courage (even if thinking about your past failures gives you anxiety) (16:50)
- Why playing it safe with your money leaves you poor and full of regrets (18:09)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.