Some people seem to have it all: cars, money, freedom…
It’s easy to make excuses why they’re more successful than you.
“Maybe they’re luckier than me”
“They’re ripping people off”
“They take shortcuts”
But 99 times out of 100, they’re making more money than you because they know how the “contribution principle” works.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to apply the “contribution principle” to your business so you can attract unlimited wealth into your life.
Show highlights include:
- The “alibis” that protect your ego, but harm your income (0:15)
- Why “certainty” makes you more sales (even if you turn away half of the market) (6:10)
- The “contribution principle” that lets you have as many riches as you want (8:43)
- How to repurpose Amazon’s strategy to dominate the competition in your market (10:53)
- The 3 “high ticket” levers that let you charge high prices (without competitors driving down your margins) (12:52)
- How to transform your “quick and dirty” course into an offer so strong your customers pay thousands to get on your waiting list (16:07)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.