100% of successful real estate entrepreneurs have a partner.
And it makes sense. After all, think about how many deals you’re missing out on because you don’t have the money, skill, or time to execute.
So if you want to 10x your income with real estate and you don’t already have a partner, you need to get one now!
But not so fast – an untrustworthy or lazy partner can cost you your business and your reputation!
In this episode, you’ll discover how to separate a good partner from the duds. You’ll make more money, with less effort and accelerate your real estate success by 50 years.
Show highlights include:
- The “iPhone” principle that helps you build profitable partnerships (7:10)
- Why journaling in your diary lets you find business partners who amplify your strengths (9:28)
- The “bail me out” clauses you can put in your partnership agreement now to protect you if they try to screw you over in 3 months (11:18)
- Why “grinders” make the most successful partners (even if they’re a pushover who could never fire a bad employe) (12:10)
- Why partners who fail the “follow through” test will ruin your business (even if they seem perfect in every other way) (19:06)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.