Do you ever wonder why some investors get 50 percent ROI, while most only get 8-10 percent?
It’s not luck. It’s not the information they consume. And it’s not their network.
It’s because they’re action takers. Action takers like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and your favorite real estate gurus make more money than you because they create businesses, products and deals that bring more value to the world.
And they certainly don’t waste all their time consuming books and courses.
If you stop being a consumer and become a creator instead, it won’t be long until you share their wealth.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to become a creator in as little as 5 minutes a day. Investments will fall into your lap, revenue streams will open up, and you’ll make more money than ever before.
Show highlights include:
- The creator mindset that lets you make $425,000 without investing a dime (0:19)
- Turn 8% ROI into 100% ROI by avoiding “consumer financial products” (5:02)
- How to turn the biggest time waster of the 21st century into an efficient cash generating machine (11:21)
- Why a personal brand is the most slept-on money-making opportunity right now, according to several multi-millionaires (15:25)
- How to create attention-grabbing daily content that gets you deals (even if you don’t have a creative bone in your body) (17:31)
- The eyeball equation that lets you print money from your social media account (even if you don’t have a thing to sell) (22:38)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.