Picture this: a golden business opportunity just fell in your lap. It’ll take cash, dedication and a little skill – but you know you can pull it off.
You dream of your future: the money, the cars, the freedom. You barely sleep because your mind is buzzing with excitement.
Then you tell your spouse.
All you see is an eye roll and your confidence falls through the floor.
But don’t worry! There’s a way to win your spouse over. And no, it doesn't require changing them in any way.
In this episode you’ll discover how. Instead of doubting you, they’ll encourage you always – even when you doubt yourself!
Are you ready to hit bigger and better goals? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Red flags that your spouse doesn’t trust you to hit your goals (and how to fix it without getting a divorce) (3:22)
- Why saying “nothing” is the best way to turn a mistrustful spouse into your biggest fan(4:30)
- How sacrificing a bag of doritos creates unbreakable trust between you and your partner (6:38)
- The only way to get your spouse to cheer you on (no matter what crazy project you take on) (10:30)
- How to build “brick in the wall” trust that lets you close more deals with your partner’s blessing (10:59)
- The one-year “beer and cigarettes” trick that builds trust so strong you could bet the house on Bitcoin and they wouldn’t bat an eye (12:09)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.