No doubt you’ve watched in awe as entrepreneurs flaunt their Rolexes and Ferraris.
You feel as if you’re a spectator at the NFL – as if business is for other people.
But business is no spectator sport. If you want to taste victory, the only way is to get out there on the field and start racking up your own wins.
If that seems impossible to you, I’ve got some bad news: it is.
That is, unless you're willing to change who you are.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to go from dreaming of huge deals, million-dollar months, and fancy cars, to actually having them.
Show highlights include:
- The loophole that lets you avoid the “mental ceiling” between you and success (2:09)
- The “real risk” principle that transforms you from a wannabe fan into a big player in your field (2:55)
- Why daydreaming about your future is makes you more successful than grinding all day (8:49)
- One question that unlocks $1,000,000 months (even if you’ve only got $100 in the bank right now) (10:35)
- How to build a huge social media presence by publishing videos so bad you can’t bear to watch them (16:45)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.