You know there’s something you need to be doing to build your business. Maybe it’s making cold calls or having a difficult conversation. But for some reason, you can’t bring yourself to do it.
It makes no sense.
That is, until you discover how your brain is sabotaging you.
Your brain evolved to survive a bear attack – not to build your fortune. We’re not wired for success – we’re wired to conserve energy. In other words, we evolved to procrastinate.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to rewire your brain with the power of words. You’ll take action no matter how hard your brain wants to procrastinate, and hit your goals faster.
Show highlights include:
- How negative words dump toxic chemicals into your brain (and how to reverse the damage) (5:45)
- Why it’s better to be attacked by a bear than told “you’re worthless” if you want be mentally free (9:45)
- How to make better decisions by talking to yourself in the mirror (11:36)
- How reassigning your thoughts cures procrastination (even if you’re stuck right now) (14:53)
- The “emotional shift” method that pulls your life up on a massive trajectory (16:35)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.
If you want to connect with me, follow me on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/jennings.smith.50 or Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jenningsfostersmithjr/.