Retirement is supposed to bring us our “golden years” where we can sit back without worrying. But no matter how much you’re looking forward to retirement, it can still be stressful.
Because when you don’t have to work, you need to build a new life. Some retirees fill their days by watching TV all day. Others become cornerstones of their communities and build lives they love.
In this episode, you’ll hear from Neal Doty. Neal is a God-loving Texan who retired in Fayetteville after 18 years as a branch manager of a family-owned electrical distributor company.
He’s created an active, meaningful retirement for himself. And in this episode, he’ll show you how you can do the same.
Listen now to find out how to retire without regrets and find new meaning in your golden years wit community service, faith and “giving just a little bit of help” every day.
Show Highlights Include:
- How having only 1 dollar left in your pocket brings you closer to God (05:47)
- The simple thought in your head that tells you exactly when it’s time to retire (09:21)
- How to amass all the money you’ll need in retirement with nothing but a 401k (11:07)
- Why you don’t need worry about feeling bored after retirement (especially if you’re an active person now) (15:52)
- How to stop worrying about health issues and start living (17:09)