Everyone wants to make more money. They laser-focus on building their wealth because they’re terrified of being average. I’m as guilty of this as the next guy.
But none of that matters when you live in a house full of strangers.
Here’s what I mean:
Building your wealth is great. It makes your life a lot easier. And it helps you do all the things you want. But it doesn’t matter at all if you don’t have great relationships.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to use your money to build better relationships. And how to free yourself from the shackles of your business so you can give your attention to something way more important than moolah. Listen to the episode now.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why having the fattest bank account on the block doesn’t mean squat if you don’t have connection (2:24)
- How making more money puts deepening your relationships on “easy mode” (3:23)
- The odd Jesus story that helps you leverage your wealth to stockpile your “Relationship Capital” (5:43)
- How you can be a slave to your business (even when you own it) (9:15)
- The most overlooked, yet profound way to finally make more money while working a fraction of the time (14:29)
If you liked the episode, leave me a review on whichever app you listen to podcasts on.