As you grow your real estate investing business, there’s a lot of pressure to delegate tasks. The more successful you become, the more money you make, and the less time you have.
But popular delegation advice for real estate investors is misguided and dangerous. This advice says you must outsource everything that isn’t worth your time — but it makes you disconnected from your business and the market. The more disconnected you are, the easier it is to make money-eating and business-killing mistakes.
There’s a smarter way to delegate so your business continues to grow instead of racking up debt.
In this episode, you’ll discover how this little-talked about delegation strategy protects you from crushing your business with debt. Listen to the episode now before you outsource another task.
Show highlights include:
- The exact time you should start delegating tasks so your business keeps growing (4:12)
- Why you shouldn’t always outsource tasks that don’t pay you as well as other tasks (even if all the delegation advice you find online says so) (5:35)
- The “Connection to Reality” method for delegating tasks without sabotaging your growth (6:58)
- The weird way outsourcing simple tasks can bankrupt your business (7:06)
- The “Postmortem Process” for making your hidden deal-blowing mistakes crystal-clear (13:21)
Need help with your online marketing? Jump on a FREE strategy session with our team. We'll dive deep into your market and help you build a custom strategy for finding motivated seller leads online. Schedule for free here: http://adwordsnerds.com/strategy
To get the latest updates directly from Dan and discuss business with other real estate investors, join the REI marketing nerds Facebook group here: http://adwordsnerds.com/group.
Want to find motivated seller leads online but don’t know where to start? Download the free Motivated Seller Keyword Report today at https://adwordsnerds.com/keywords.
For more actionable advice like this episode, check out the REI Nerds YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/AdWordsNerds.