You’ve probably seen plenty of experts dispense advice on how to become a highly-paid financial advisor. Most of them trumpet how much money they make and how easy their life is.
But you learn the most from other people’s mistakes, not from how successful they are now. That’s why this episode reveals 5 marketing mistakes that have cost James thousands of dollars so you can sidestep these mistakes and start earning more quicker.
Show highlights include:
- How trying to maximize your ROI tanks your marketing results. (6:05)
- Stop worrying about your close rate, first year returns or other metrics. Here’s the metric that decides whether you prosper or perish. (6:30)
- If you’re a one-man show, here’s why hiring more people can grow your business (even if you don’t “need” anyone right now). (9:30)
- Why you should get your groceries delivered if you’re serious about growing your business. (11:25)
- The website you’ll regret not prospecting on if you aren’t doing it now. (13:30)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.