Sales and Marketing are two very important pillars of any business, but which is more important? It’s a common question even the most experienced Entrepreneurs wrestle with.
While there is little confusion knowing the difference between the two, understanding how much consideration each should take is a different story altogether.
Should you focus on generating new leads that will eventually stimulate business growth?
Or should you be focused solely on sales?
In this episode, we expose the answer and share with you where you should be focusing most of your time and energy.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The ‘healthy’ competition between sales and marketing…and where you should be spending most of your time (4:45)
- Why sales are – quite literally – EVERYTHING (5:55)
- One of the biggest mistakes people make in selling successfully (9:00)
- What separates the top 20% of salespeople from the bottom 80% (11:30)
- The only TWO opponents you’re ever playing against (22:25)
- How to escape the negative feedback loop that keeps you tamed down underneath your potential (24:10)
- Hacking your brain for success: How to short-circuit a self-preservation system to increase brain power, memory, and motivation (25:00)
Make Sure You Get The Memos!
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then make sure to grab the monthly memos today by visiting www.trafficandfunnels.com/memos
Finally, don’t forget to grab your free ‘client bundle’ by visiting this link here: www.TrafficAndFunnels.com/GIFT
Get more Chris Evans and Taylor Welch at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKyqGIFnuFz7exBT78dTUA?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us here:
Traffic and Funnels Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/trafficandfunnels/
Smartest Guys in marketing Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/trafficandfunnels/