To most people, the life of a millionaire feels almost unrealistic: Spending your time however you want, driving a car people look after (was that a Ferrari?) and not answering to anybody.
This doesn't seem like something most people could also have.
But if you’re an ambitious financial advisor, you might have a hunch that becoming a millionaire is possible for you. And it’s true: With the right mindset, habits and big enough goals, you could make a 7-figure income.
In this episode, you’ll hear exactly what the world’s millionaires consider the key to success so you can catapult yourself into their world.
Show highlights include:
- The “Navy SEAL trait” 91% of millionaires consider an important success factor in their lives (this will transform your client interactions). (4:00)
- How denying prospects your services can make you rich in the long term. (8:35)
- Why a failing marriage can kill your business. (11:20)
- The YouTube video that will help you become more productive in your sleep. (14:00)
- Why you need to train your leadership qualities, even if you have no employees. (18:10)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.