You always have to get things done. You think of your business and how to achieve something even when you’re not working—and that impacts family time.
Instead of giving full attention to your kid(s), your mind is racing, trying to solve some challenge your business is facing.
The conventional solution to this is getting up earlier, squeezing more and more work into every day and using productivity systems that take as much work to maintain as they help you get done.
In this episode, you’ll hear Greg Smith explain how to find efficient solutions on time by sleeping in and doing everything last minute.
Show highlights include:
- If you’ve ever thrown out old clothes, you hold the key to getting things done in your hands. Here’s how to use it. (4:15)
- How procrastination helps you get done more while giving you more free time. (6:30)
- How to “guilt-trip” yourself into accomplishing everything that’s on your list. (8:50)
- The three words that unlock productivity and help you get off the couch, no matter how much you want to put things off further. (13:55)
- How to have “Million Dollar Days” on the regular—even if you haven’t even started your business yet. (14:45)
- How to make your brain work for you and achieve your goals on autopilot (you’ll love this if you suffer from self-sabotage). (21:10)
How would you like to spend more time with your family and less time in your business? Go grab yourself a copy of my Digital Daddy’s Toolkit where you’ll get my top 3 speed-influence tools to make you a trusted expert in any market. FAST. Go to www.daddysworking.com/ddt