Referrals. They’re almost magical, turning one client into three without doing anything yourself.
Whether you’ve gotten referrals before or are anxious about asking for them, there’s a lot of mistakes financial advisors make when it comes to referrals. And when you ask for referrals the wrong way, you’ll end up not only getting less referrals but also tanking your own goodwill with your current clients.
In this episode, you’ll hear the most common mistake financial advisors make when asking for referrals—and what to do instead to create a steady stream of clients for your business.
Show highlights include:
– The single most profitable thing you can do to skyrocket your closing and referral rate. (3:10)
– Why never to “ask” for referrals. (5:25)
– Why referrals DON’T come from satisfied clients—and how you can get them anyway. (6:00)
– Understand that your clients don’t care that much about you… and get a windfall of referrals. (11:30)
– Are you happy with your amount of referrals? Don’t be. Here’s why. (16:20)
Go to the TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.