Studying psychology is one of the most effective ways to supercharge your marketing. Psychology teaches you how to crawl into your prospective clients’ psyche, and live there rent free until they’re ready to hire you.
But most financial advisors don’t leverage psychological principles in their marketing because they don’t know how powerful they are.
That’s why, in this episode, I’m revealing 5 of my favorite, little-known psychological principles that have built my business, and can supercharge your marketing.
Show highlights include:
- How to use evolutionary history to land higher quality appointments and clients (1:14)
- Why using your emails to build unity instead of giving stock market forecast predictions helps you set appointments on autopilot (2:07)
- The “Social Identity Theory” secret that gives you an unfair advantage that other advisors simply cannot copy (2:49)
- How to embed a deep sense of liking in your prospective clients psyches that subconsciously makes them want to hire you (5:22)
- 3 factors which give you instant credibility in prospective clients’ eyes (even if you’re not as credible as your competitors) (5:56)
- Why covering your office walls with corny motivational posters can make your clients invest more with you (13:42)
Want to write emails that set appointments? I reveal the three biggest mistakes financial advisors make with email marketing, and how fixing them can lead to massive changes here: https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Mistakes.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.