There’s a massive gap between what financial advisors think they’re doing and what clients perceive they’re getting. That’s why many financial advisors lose clients even when they help them make money.
Here’s the thing…
There’s no right or wrong when it comes to perception. And your clients’ perception of you and your services mean more than the amount of wealth you build for them.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
Well, it’s pretty simple to create a better perception of your services in your clients’ minds. Especially after tuning into this episode.
In this episode, you’ll discover the top 10 things clients want from you (and the shocking statistics about why most financial advisors fall short of this).
Show highlights include:
- The insidious “Call Reluctance” trap many financial advisors into which sabotages their impact (and the single best way to conquer it) (1:24)
- Why your clients might secretly hate you (and how to “ethically force” them to love you) (5:04)
- How to make your clients happier and more prosperous by using the “Seatbelt Secret” (7:33)
- The “Tie It” Technique for instantly helping your clients see the value you’re providing them (10:54)
- How repeating the same benefits to your clients like a broken record actually helps them achieve better results (11:24)
- The deadly “Curse of Knowledge” mistake that can make even your most successful clients want to cancel (13:12)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform your website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Want a masterclass training in running effective Facebook Ads? Head to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/ads-training.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: