Here’s a cold, hard fact of life:
Most people retire almost as broke as they were when they entered the world.
Well, there are several reasons. But none is more lethal than “Projection Bias.” It doesn’t just affect your clients either, it can also cause smart financial advisors like yourself into squandering your wealth.
But fear not. In this episode, I reveal how this psychological fact seeps into your brain and sabotages you. And how you can stop it from happening before it devours your, or your clients’, wealth.
Show highlights include:
- Why decamillionaires don’t make most of their money in the stock market (and how to use this fact to land wealthier clients) (1:34)
- The “40% Secret” only the wealthiest people in the world know about and leverage (2:58)
- How being the dumbest person in the room is a cheat code for wealth creation (4:47)
- The insidious “Projection Bias” trap which results in most people retiring broke (even smart and successful financial advisors) (5:40)
- Why your emotions can sabotage your marketing, income, and even bankrupt your business (10:41)
- How financial success dupes you into making bone-headed decisions that vaporize your wealth (14:14)
- How to improve every aspect of your marketing by acting like a child (15:32)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform your website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Want a masterclass training in running effective Facebook Ads? Head to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/ads-training.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: