Ability is the most essential thing needed to get ahead. Right? Wrong!
In fact, confidence is far more important than ability when it comes to growth.
Someone can have all the high-value skills in the world, but if they have low self-esteem and are not confident in their own abilities, they’ll likely fail before they even start!
That is why, now more than ever, it is more important that you learn how to build your own confidence so that you don’t limit your own growth.
In today’s episode, you’ll discover practical tips to build financial confidence and supercharge your growth — even if you suck at numbers, never learn accounting lingo, and continue to hate meetings with your accountant.
Show Highlights Include:
- The 2 traits you need to become a billionaire by age 50 (Not having any of them means your growth is bottlenecked…) (6:31)
- The “Saturday Night Live” affirmation tactic you need to use to get people to like you for being you (This helps you bring out your natural inner confidence…) (9:18)
- How thinking positively and nodding your head can help you make better money decisions (10:18)
- 2 ways in which the “Self-Validation Theory” can be used by external forces to manipulate your confidence. (Being mindful of it can save you in the long run) (12:21)
- The “obscure thought” pattern most people are unaware of that keeps them broke (13:17)
- #1 technique you need to use to get quality work done in less time (16:46)
Get “Implement Profit First in 12 Easy Steps” here: https://www.wealthwisdomfp.com/profit.
Dr. Petty's Ted Talk: https://youtu.be/cKu-32iyHs0.
Our last episode, “Can Profit First Help Build Wealth?”: https://youtu.be/YzAPNrEbZBo.