Imagine how many more clients you would have—and how much more moolah you would make—if you were able to convince a fraction of your website visitors to book an appointment.
Think you could add an extra $20k, $50k, or even $100k to your income? Me too.
Well, I have good news:
I spent four days reviewing 60 different financial advisor websites. And in this episode, I reveal the most common mistakes I saw, so you can avoid them.
Want to reach your income goals with ease? Listen now.
Show highlights include:
- 2 dirt-simple questions your website must answer if you want to book more appointments with high-quality leads (3:57)
- Why using vague phrases like “achieve financial freedom” on your website sends your ideal clients to your competitors (4:22)
- How to book more appointments and land more clients from your website by acting like a plumber (5:56)
- The “Pepperoni Pizza” rule for magnetizing high-quality leads to your appointment page (7:46)
- How to improve your visitor-to-appointment ratio by gutting half of your website’s content (10:41)
- The 3 most popular website pages which determine if someone hires you or your competitor (14:44)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to transform yoru website into a client-getting machine? Go to https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/website to get The Client-Getting Website Guide.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: