Most people starting a podcast focus on the wrong things:
They worry about their equipment, software, and cover art instead of focusing on how to use their show to create more opportunities.
Worrying about meaningless things not only halts your progress, but it can make you quit before you even start.
When you start at the end—by focusing on leveraging your podcast to grow your business and boost your positioning—the opportunities roll in almost on autopilot.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to start your podcast with the end in mind so you can talk to your perfect clients, and become a sought after expert in your industry.
Want to unlock endless opportunities with your podcast? Listen now.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why focusing on podcasting equipment, software, and cover art devours your time without generating any kind of return-on-investment (1:20)
- Podcasting’s best kept secret for filling your calendar with your ideal clients (5:33)
- The sneaky “Talk to Winners” strategy that grows your podcast’s value, generates more opportunities, and scales your business faster than any other tactic o the planet (5:47)
- How “The Client Cartels System” helps you land more high-value clients with your podcast (6:07)
- The “Multiplier Effect’ for transforming one good interview into more high-quality connections with your perfect clients (7:00)
- The single biggest mistake you’re making after recording a podcast episode that cripples your return on effort (11:12)
Resources mentioned in today’s show:
Are you a driven dad who needs help creating your legacy? Then go wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star review to help other driven dads find this show.