It’s fun to tell prospects about investments. Their eyes light up when you tell them how much their portfolio would grow if they bought the right assets.
In contrast, tax planning is boring. But it’s an exciting marketing opportunity for financial advisors:
If you’re touting your favorite stocks, bonds and funds, you’re like any other advisor. But if you can help your clients deal with the IRS, you’ll save them have happy clients that stay with you.
In this episode, Steven Jarvis of the Retirement Tax Services Podcast stops by. He’ll show you how to grow your business and attract more clients with tax planning that saves your clients money.
Want to get more clients by offering better tax planning? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why most financial advisors sell tax planning the wrong way (and how to communicate so that clients pay you for it) (5:10)
- How to sell tax planning to clients who already have a tax planner (6:30)
- The counter-intuitive way to get new tax planning clients without getting political (11:31)
- How an AirBnB Screenshot can give your clients tens of thousands in tax-free income. (16:11)
- The ‘teamwork’ approach that attracts tax planning clients who already have a CPA prepare their taxes. (21:37)
- Why paying $250 to talk to a CPA is a better investment than most courses, seminars and coachings. (24:11)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Coaching and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: