If you want to improve your marketing, attract more leads and close more clients, there’s tons of “experts” willing to teach you in their books, courses, webinars and coaching programs. Some are great, others are helpful, but many are just plain ripoffs.
If you’re not a marketing expert, it’s probably hard to decide who you can trust. They all have the same smiling testimonials, years of experience and happy customers.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to spot the ripoffs and find true experts who’ll take your business to the next level. Want to learn from the best so you can get more leads, prospects and clients? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why 58% of the most successful financial advisors use email marketing to attract leads. (6:27)
- The disappointing data that makes SEO for financial advisors nearly useless. (8:14)
- Why buying leads can kill your business (even if you’re closing clients through it). (9:38)
- How funnel building software cuts off your lead supply (unless you quit after it starts working). (14:50)
- The “5 Second Rule” that repels 48% of potential leads on your website. (17:08)
- Why certifications are a ripoff that only gets you kudos from other advisors (without actually getting you more clients). (19:56)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: