If you prospect on LinkedIn, you probably know about the Social Selling Index (SSI). It’s a metric LinkedIn uses to evaluate how well you perform on their platform. The higher, the better.
But a high SSI isn’t all there is to getting clients on LinkedIn. Because LinkedIn doesn’t know how many leads you generate and how many clients you sign. Still, a high SSI means you’re doing something right.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to increase your SSI on LinkedIn to get more leads and clients online.
Want more clients from social media? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why social selling could replace cold-calling (and how to scale social selling to get more leads without extra work). (3:43)
- How your LinkedIn profile is scaring qualified leads away or attracting them (even if you haven’t logged into your profile for years) (5:35)
- The “4 pillars of social selling” that turn you from a random financial advisor to a strong personal brand. (7:32)
- 3 simple ways to find more leads and increase your SSI. (11:35)
- Why simple follow-up raises your SSI (and gets you more clients at the same time). (15:21)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: