Here’s an unfortunate truth about being a financial advisor: Unless you build a marketing machine that attracts leads on autopilot, you’ll always have to cold-call strangers, attend networking events or write postcards to strangers.
For many advisors, good SEO is the key to escaping this trap. When you rank high on Google, people see you before any of your competitors.
This week’s guest Taylor Schulte has built a successful business in record time, managing almost $100MM. In this episode, he shares how effective SEO strategies catapulted him to where he is today – and how you can use the same strategies to become well-known, popular and wealthy.
Want to get clients without chasing them? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why SEO can get you a ton of leads without putting in a lot of work. (10:55)
- Why putting too many buttons on your website makes people click off your website (even if you’ve got the world’s best SEO). (11:35)
- How to make sure only qualified prospects in your target market contact you through your website. (18:21)
- How to tell Google what keywords to rank your website for. (21:34)
- The step-by-step method to dominate a niche online (even if no one in your market knows you). (30:09)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources:
Links mentioned on the show: