If you’re a regular listener of this show, you know it’s usually about high-level strategies. The “do this, then that” tactics are usually reserved for paying customers.
But to celebrate episode 100 of the Financial Advisor Marketing podcast, James answered questions from financial advisors live on stream.
Want to find out what’s working now and see if your question got answered? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- The step-by-step social media marketing system that gets clients to reach out to you. (3:58)
- Hidden dangers of templated content that make you look like any other advisor. (23:23)
- How to find content for your specific niche that already works for others. (26:08)
- What to say when a prospect wants to wait until the market gets better. (33:53)
- The Australian sales whiz who can help you put sales on “easy mode”. (40:40)
- How to engineer referrals from people who’ve never met you or talked to you. (41:45)
- The “Feature Act” method to grow your audience and reach more ideal clients online. (45:00)
- How to create content that shatters prospects’ objections before they ever talk to you. (46:37)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to become even better at marketing? Check out these resources too: