When you think of businesses that stand in your way, you probably think about competitors. And it’s easy to box out a financial advisor, especially when they can’t market themselves.
But right now, a big tech behemoth is threatening to kill your marketing strategy: Google. If you’re marketing online, there’s a good chance a corporation can wipe out your lead flow whenever they push the button.
Fortunately, that doesn’t mean you have to start going to networking meetings, knock on people’s doors or cold-call strangers. But you have to adapt.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to win clients online without depending on a corporation (and without rich competitors copying your strategy).
Want to claim back your freedom in your online marketing? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why lead-selling agencies will probably go out of business (and how to get leads in the future with a 50-year old technology). (5:15)
- Little-used lead-generation channels that will survive after Google’s new policies take effect. (6:58)
- One question which weeds out all freelancers and agencies which won’t get you results. (9:10)
- Why you shouldn’t limit your marketing budget, even if you don’t have any cash to spend. (10:24)
- What SEO “professionals” won’t tell you about rankings (and the cheap, high-ROI channel that gets you clients without paying an agency). (11:27)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.