If you want to reach your ideal clients online, you probably won’t find them dancing the Macarena on TikTok. Professionals are on LinkedIn, making connections that could benefit them.
But, like any social network, LinkedIn wants to make money—which means it’s cutting down your reach and making it more expensive to reach your ideal prospects.
In this episode, you’ll find out if LinkedIn is still valuable for financial advisors (and how to approach your dream clients anywhere).
Want to find out where you’ll find clients now AND in the future? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How to profit off of the flood of amateur advisors harassing your dream clients on LinkedIn. (6:27)
- Why “free” marketing channels can kill your business. (6:43)
- How treating LinkedIn as a number’s game only gets you penny-pinching prospects. (7:14)
- Why you shouldn’t automate your LinkedIn outreach (even if it saves you hours every day). (8:42)
- How LinkedIn will tap your bank account to fill their pockets. (10:37)
- Why video content could be a horrible strategy for LinkedIn (unless you’re reposting to other media sites) (15:28)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Check out these resources to get even better at marketing: