Wealthy people are the best clients for financial advisors: You make higher commissions and you can leverage their assets to get bigger returns on their investment.
But if you spew your take on a Delaware paper mill stock on social media, you won’t have the Forbes 500 list knocking on your door. To win wealthy investors as clients, you need to win their trust and enter their world.
In this episode, you’ll find out exactly how to close wealthy clients as a financial advisor (and never bother with low-end clients again).
Want to work with the clients your competition doesn’t even know exist? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why closing on your first meeting with a wealthy prospect is a death sentence for your cooperation. (8:22)
- How the internet lets you close rich clients across the country from your couch wearing pajamas. (8:35)
- The “Window Shopper’s Secret” to beat your competition without throwing dirt at them. (11:56)
- How to get millionaire clients by telling them to leave you alone. (12:46)
- Why wealthy investors would hire a well-known, average advisor over a basement dweller who gets sky-high returns. (13:58)
- The “Referral Ravage” that’ll eliminate financial advisors who can’t market themselves. (15:48)
- Why rich people want to invest in boring assets (and how to win them as clients without hawking index funds, mutual funds or stock picks). (18:27)
- How choosing a tiny niche market eliminates your wealthy prospects’ objections (even if they’re outside your niche). (19:21)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Want to get even better as a financial advisor? Check out these resources: