Most financial advisors start their practice thinking they’ll work a few hours per day, make six figures and spend the rest of the day smoking cigars on the golf course before enjoying family movie night.
But if we fast-forward a few months, things look different: Most advisors sit at their desk past their kids’ bedtime, trying to convince some broke, lukewarm lead their stock market analysis is worth reading.
If that’s your reality, it’s easy to get bitter. But you really can build a business that sets you free. In this episode, Matt Jarvis from The Perfect RIA shows you how to stop trading dollars for hours and get back your freedom!
Want to stop being a hustler and start being a real entrepreneur? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why wealthy clients hate low fees. (2:30)
- How being on vacation every other day skyrockets your productivity. (11:48)
- The crucial difference between freedom and laziness. (13:24)
- Why marketing “best practices” won’t get you results (unless you have behind the scenes access). (21:37)
- The losing battle most advisors are fighting in the marketplace. (32:45)
- Why most financial advisors will close down their practices in the coming years. (38:35)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.