Most marketing strategies suck even when they get you clients. Nobody enjoys harassing strangers with aggressive cold-calling scripts. Getting blocked on LinkedIn a hundred times per week after pitching in the first message? No thanks!
You can make money with all sorts of marketing strategies. But some take tons of time and make people hate you. Others attract red-hot leads on autopilot.
In this episode, you’ll find out about a marketing tool for financial advisors which lets you automate most of your marketing without sounding like a robot.
Want to sign more clients without cold-calling? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- How “inbound” marketing helps you gain trust in a world where most people hate financial advisors. (3:38)
- Why old-school advisors with a cell phone and a legal pad often beat young guns with a high-tech marketing strategy. (4:59)
- The 1999 marketing strategy Hubspot found to boost lead flow by 126%. (5:47)
- How to separate red-hot prospects from time-wasting tire kickers in your email list. (7:12)
- How to stay active on social media without wasting time on the newsfeed. (12:09)
- Why financial advisors should never use Leadpages or OptinMonster. (17:15)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Check out LeadPilot here: https://www.theadvisorcoach.com/lead-pilot-review.html and use coupon code ADVISORCOACH10PERCENTOFF to save 10%!
Want even more resources to build a business that sets you free? Check out these articles!