As a financial advisor, your personal performance decides if you thrive or struggle. When you’re on top of your game, your service is top-notch, your business grows and you feel fantastic.
But if you’re not getting things done? Clients leave, you forget to follow up with prospects and you feel like your business is falling apart.
In this episode, you’ll find out about the worst productivity habits that kill financial advisors’ businesses. If you want to get more done, grow your business and feel more confident, listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why you should never do anything for free (not even in your free time). (9:39)
- How the “passive income lie” keeps you broke (and how to make massive income instead). (10:31)
- Why Elon makes a million in an hour working the Tesla assembly line (and how you can value your time the same way). (11:50)
- The weird reason skipping breakfast can make you more productive. (15:14)
- What heart attack survivors can teach you about getting more done without working longer. (17:03)
- Why a near-death experience can skyrocket your business. (17:51)
- The toxic habit that causes procrastination and fills your day with worthless admin work. (18:41)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called “5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors” when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.