Let’s be real: You’re more ambitious, more skilled and more hard-working than most people.
That’s not an attack on corporate workers, but anyone starting their own business is much more likely to get rich than people in a 9-5. But if you’re not careful, your ambition can harm your business and keep you from achieving financial freedom.
In this episode, you’ll find out what makes financial advisors wealthy in the long-term and how to avoid the mistakes of all those who gave up and stayed poor.
Want to leave the “crash and burn” tactics for your competitors? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- An overlooked target market that has multiple six figures to invest. (4:31)
- What marketing is really about (it has nothing to do with “giving value”) (5:44)
- One question that gives you instant clarity on how to handle your own finances. (6:31)
- How a tiny investment separates dream clients from tire kickers. (12:48)
- Two things to work on before you buy a fancy watch, car or boat. (14:52)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: