Designing A Lifestyle Advisor Practice
You probably didn’t start your business to work late, get up early and chase clients who hate you. Most advisors start their business to work when they want, how they want and with whom they want.
And that can be your reality. Your business doesn’t have to be a low-paying job with a terrible boss. In this episode, you’ll find out how to build an advisor practice that gives you the exact lifestyle you want.
Ready to break free? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- If you want to reduce your work hours, this 8 word sentence will set you free. (5:19)
- How to screen for clients who’ll boost your business instead of clogging up your schedule. (7:07)
- Dangerous lies most financial advisors tell themselves about their business. (14:20)
- Feel stuck in business? Get clarity on these 3 things by picking a niche. (16:22)
- How many clients do you really need? Here’s the definitive answer.. (18:17)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: