You spend a lot of time communicating with prospects, clients and business partners. And if you’re like most advisors, you get ignored at least half of the time.
It’s not because people hate you. They just hate all the sales & marketing techniques “experts” sell you.
Clients want you to do something else. In this episode, you’ll find out how to supercharge your communication. That way, you won’t get ignored nearly as often, get more prospects and lose less clients.
Ready to talk to people the way they want to? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- Why you shouldn’t use technologies invented after 1995 to talk to clients. (10:31)
- The surprising medium 71% of older clients prefer. (11:35)
- Never market on this social network unless you also cut your lawn with scissors. (14:13)
- Ask about this first or lose the prospect. (17:21)
- Why financial results matter less than this simple thing you do every day. (17:42)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: