You know the feeling: A potential client you need to survive turns around and works with the rich advisor who already has tons of clients.
This hurts. Especially when you’re a better financial advisor than the other guy. But if you eliminate neediness from your sales meetings, you’ll close the leads others are chasing.
In this episode, Ben Settle will show you exactly how you can eliminate neediness and join the elite advisors who magnetize clients. Ready to stop being needy and make sales fun and profitable?
Show highlights include:
- Never get ignored again: Mention this to prospects and almost no one will resist your emails, calls and messages. (5:44)
- The “Las Vegas Secret” that makes people click on the link to your calendar. (7:06)
- Why handing out business cards gets you friendzoned in business (no, they won’t buy eventually). (14:54)
- Why your negative qualities are your best sales assets. (17:47)
- How to make skeptical prospects trust you without being manipulative. (20:42)
- 2 simple ways to become ultra-productive. (23:24)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Ready to learn even more about becoming the successful financial advisor you know you can be? Check out these resources: