Integrations that take longer than a year bankrupt your company.
Well, there’s a few reasons, but nothing is as detrimental as this:
Instead of focusing on strategy, senior leaders have now spent an entire year on integration. They’ve lost focus of what’s important.
That’s why completing your integration in a timely manner is essential to your success.
And in today’s episode, I reveal how to undertake an integration in less than a year.
Show Highlights Include:
- Ask yourself these 22 questions to shave off months, if not years, of time in your M&A integration (1:20)
- The “Doctor” method to make your next integration run as smoothly (and quickly) as possible (3:13)
- How a 6 month long integration can take 24 months if it’s not “sequenced” correctly (4:37)
- The weird reason why M&A potentially upsets your customers if it’s going “too well” (4:58)
- 5 essential components for completing your integration in the next 6 months (12:53)
- How to keep your team motivated to finalize your integration with “The Whimper Effect” (16:32)
For more about Joe Mosher, go here: