In the Buddhist religion, masters would tell their students that if they saw the Buddha, they should kill him.
Well, the authorities that you revere are your last obstacle towards achieving true freedom. If you’re still letting them influence you, you’re not using your own eyes and ears, which can lead you down a path of judgment and suffering.
By “killing the Buddha,” you become the author in your life, with the ability to change your life’s experience from negative and dark to positive and vibrant.
In this episode, we’re discussing the last “Adventure” of my new book, Built for Freedom. You’ll discover how to kill the Buddha, how to unlock an endless source of joy, and how to leave all your suffering in the past.
Show Highlights Include
- The “Kill the Buddha” secret for finally overcoming your final obstacle towards achieving real freedom (1:19)
- The insidious way idealizing someone subconsciously creates negative experiences of life for you (even if the person you idealize has improved your life) (4:17)
- Why pursuing happiness will always keep it just out of reach (and how to make it naturally arise inside you instead) (6:11)
- The “Happiness Happens” mindset shift to stop chasing approved from others and unlock blissful peace (7:53)
- How to radically change the way you see yourself for the rest of your days by reading this book (19:48)
- Why the only thing standing in your way of unlocking ultimate joy and peace in your life is simply learning a few basic (and fun) skills (21:58)
Need help unlocking mental, emotional, and physical freedom in your life? Grab my new book, Built for Freedom: Adventures Through Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Addiction, Trauma, Pain, and Our Body’s Innate Ability to Leave Them All Behind on Amazon (or Audible) here: https://www.amazon.com/Built-Freedom-Adventures-Depression-Addiction/dp/B0BS79GMYN
Or head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.