When it comes to entertainment, the A-listers don’t need an introduction. You know Leo, Angelina, Brad and Scarlett (even without their last names). These are the people movie producers pay top dollar for.
It’s the same for financial advisors: If prospects already know what you do, who you help and what results you get, you won’t face much resistance.
In this episode, you’ll find out how to stop introducing yourself and become the trusted advisor wealthy clients want.
Show highlights include:
- How “Marketing Incest” makes every advisor sound the same (and how to stand out in a sea of copycats). (3:06)
- How to spot a “fake guru” from their website address. (5:42)
- The hidden signal your introduction sends that scares prospects away from you. (9:04)
- Why cheesy 1950s sales tactics don’t work today (and a simple strategy that works today). (10:17)
- How sounding insecure and flawed gets you more appointments than “professional” sales scripts. (13:23)
If you’re looking for a way to set more appointments with qualified prospects, sign up for James’ brand new webinar about how financial advisors can get more clients with email marketing.
Go to https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/webinar to register today.
Go to the https://TheAdvisorCoach.com/Newsletter and pick up your free 90 minute download called „5 Keys to Success for Financial Advisors“ when you join The James Pollard Inner Circle.
Discover how to get even better at marketing yourself with these resources: