You can’t make millions without upgrading your mindset. Even if you bring in 6 or 7 figures per year, a broken money mindset will keep you broke and living paycheck to paycheck.
But don’t worry, we made many of these wealth-shrinking mistakes already, so you don’t have to.
And in today’s show, we reveal how our broken beliefs about money kept us broke and how to break free from them without financial pain. Plus, we expose you to some simple ways to ensure your money works for you, so you don’t always have to work for your money.
Show highlights include:
- How to make more money doing nothing other than talking about money more with your family and friends (4:15)
- The weird way being selfish is the greatest thing you can do for charity (9:19)
- Why you don’t have to work hard to become stinkin’ filthy rich (and how working smart attracts more wealth your way) (10:30)
- The deadly “Joneses” trap most people fall into that prevents them from becoming wealthy (even if they make 6 or 7 figures per year) (20:23)
- 2 questions to ask yourself that almost instantly helps you make more money (22:18)
- How giving money to your family or friends whenever they ask actually handicaps them from making money (28:23)
- The “20/25 Rule” for upgrading your lifestyle (without risking going broke) (31:37)
There are 3 reasons you’re not buying more rental properties or doing more fix and flip deals: Either you don’t know how to evaluate and analyze properties, you need help getting more finances, or you don’t know how to harness the riches of fix and flips. The Expose Society helps you with each of these problems, so you can buy more real estate with fewer headaches. Join The Expose Society today by going here: https://TheExposeSociety.com
Find us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSVgdCTHyKJSQwq5MS7Lb0A
Number to text for Live Show Reminder: 786-730-4336