Booking appointments and closing deals isn’t nearly as hard as most investors make it. More often than not, it requires you to do a few simple things that nobody else is doing.
Not only will it make your stand head and shoulders above your competition, but it can actually help you have more fun in your daily hustle too.
In fact, there are 7 easy ways to flood your calendar with an endless stream of appointments and deals. In this episode, I’m revealing all 7 of these simple things to do so you can implement them today.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The “crazy and deranged stalker’s secret” that will finally stop you from being ghosted by your prospects (0:48)
- The dead simple way to seep into your prospect’s psyche and discover their deepest, darkest secrets that makes closing them 100x easier (1:44)
- The redundant and borderline obnoxious text and email follow up strategy that works like gangbusters for closing deals (2:33)
- How to easily blow your competition out of the water using nothing more than a pen and paper and 10 seconds of your time (3:49)
- The “Coffee Trick” that makes your prospects trust you (without uttering a single word to them) (6:43)
- The powerful and underused “thinking of you” text that instantly builds a special rapport that almost forces your prospects to do business with you (7:20)
- Why making a fool out of yourself can generate 15+ appointments and over $100k in revenue in 3 hours or less (8:46)
For wholesaling hacks like I shared in this episode, head over to http://easywholesalehacks.com and check out what’s available.
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.