Nobody in real estate follows up enough. But becoming obnoxiously consistent with following up is the fastest way to get a response from your prospects.
Yes, some people will tell you to go away. That’s a good thing — they were never going to do business with you anyway.
But your best potential clients will thank you for following up so much.
In this episode, I’m revealing why following up is so important and how to do it in a way that guarantees a response.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- Why only following up once or twice will bankrupt you (1:23)
- The “annoying ex-girlfriend follow up method” that helps you double (or even tripe) the number of deals you close (1:50)
- Why you should celebrate when prospects tell you to go away (3:14)
- The little-known (but super powerful) “Video Text Trick” that makes your prospect trust you and want to do business with you in 30 seconds or less (3:42)
- The “Triple Threat” follow up strategy that guarantees you don’t get ignored (5:45)
For wholesaling hacks like I shared in this episode, head over to http://easywholesalehacks.com and check out what’s available.
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.