Most real estate investors don’t realize that properly leveraging technology makes your life easier. Using the wrong technology takes a toll on you and your business.
Not only does it cut a big, fat hole in your pockets, but it siphons away all of your free time. Your technology should be a tool — not a burden that complicates your business and life.
In this episode, I’m joined by Nick Baldo, a seasoned real estate software developer to discuss processes that will increase your time, reduce your costs, and help you run a more profitable and fulfilling real estate business.
Here Are The Show Highlights:
- The 8-headed beast that ravishes productivity in your real estate business (3:30)
- How to protect yourself from coming down with a case of “bright shiny object syndrome” that can sabotage your profits (3:36)
- How technology tricks you into thinking you’re productive when you really haven’t done squat (7:53)
- All the money in the world can’t solve this overlooked business problem… (8:43)
- Struggling to break past 10 deals per month? These two tactics will take your business to the next level (9:25)
- The “set it and forget it” approach that helps you close more deals in less time (21:58)
- The quirky little ‘desk adjustment’ that skyrockets your productivity (27:03)
To enroll in Real Estate Accounting Bootcamp and check out all the other free resources Nick offers, head to https://www.incomedigs.com/. Or if you have a specific question for Nick, feel free to send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're ready to put the power of wholescaling to work for you, then head over to https://JoeEvangelisti.com/downloads to get your free “Business In A Box” downloads.
Or if you're a true action taker, ready to blow the lid off your results. You can apply now to work with our team to build the business of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible. Go to http://realestatemoneymindset.com to apply and change your life.
Do you want to become a successful wholesaler and help support the show? Then, share this with two people and go to wherever you listen to podcasts, subscribe to the show, and leave a 5-star rating and review. We will pick one of the top five star comments and give away free swag and goodies.