In this episode, you’ll discover…
- The single biggest regret all mothers share (and how being present frees you from suffering from your regrets) (5:31)
- How to handle the tough teenage years (without depriving your children of the freedom and independence they need to grow) (8:05)
- The simple “15 minute cleaning session” that teaches your kids independence, makes your house sparkling clean, and helps you bond with your kids (12:28)
- How getting closer to Jesus enhances your marriage (even if it seems like you’ll have less time to spend with your husband) (16:18)
- Why checking off items on your to-do list and striving to reach your potential in business makes you forget your purpose (and the counterintuitive way to rediscover your life’s mission) (21:43)
- How having a relationship with Jesus gives you unlimited freedom (even if you’re not a religious person) (24:09)
If you’d like a sneak peek at my soon-to-be-released book, Set Free: A Woman’s Guide to Clarity, Freedom, & God’s Endless Love, you can download the first 5 pages here: jillallencoaching.com
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up, click on the just breathe link at jillallencoaching.com
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to the Fit & Fierce link at jillallencoaching.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.