In this episode, you’ll discover…
- Why being hounded for your religious or political beliefs means you’re on the path God designed for you (4:02)
- How sprinting towards adversity, attacks, and hate evaporates your fears while avoiding them only amplifies your angst (4:46)
- Why you will be persecuted for your beliefs (and 3 ways to deal with it without sabotaging your relationship with God) (7:30)
- The case for rejoicing when you’re being persecuted (especially when you feel defeated, angry, and helpless) (9:29)
- How blessing and praying for those who curse you instantly boosts your happiness (11:37)
- Why appearing weak when you’re being attacked deepens your faith (15:00)
If you’d like a sneak peek at my soon-to-be-released book, Set Free: A Woman’s Guide to Clarity, Freedom, & God’s Endless Love, you can download the first 5 pages here: https://courses.jillallencoaching.com/f/setfree-sneakpeek.
If you’re ready to rise up and become the best version of yourself, check out the 12-month mindset and accountability experience that will help you rise up here: https://befitandfierce.com/justbreath
If you have zero energy to focus on yourself and need extra support and accountability from women who know what it’s like to juggle a crazy busy life, then go to https://befitandfierce.com and become unstoppable with us.
Or, if you want to join a sisterhood dedicated to growing our faith, join our Just Breathe Facebook Group.