Many of us think that we need to be passionate about something to live a fulfilling life. But that’s not true.
In fact, you seek passion in the first place because you’ve taught yourself to suffer. By thinking there’s something to fix about you, you look for passion and purpose as antidotes to the misery you’ve manufactured.
But when you eliminate your suffering, you don’t need a purpose or passion. Instead, you realize that incredible bliss is always at your fingertips.
In this episode, I’m revealing how to eliminate passion so you can free yourself from all of your suffering.
Show highlights include:
- How being passionate about other people’s suffering prevents you from functioning at a high level (3:45)
- Why you should never worry about someone else again (especially if you’re concerned for their health or wellbeing) (4:20)
- The sneaky way suffering gives you comfort and convinces you it’s good for you (7:28)
- How Hollywood tricks you into being addicted to misery (8:37)
- Why a long, painful illness “resets” your internal programming and makes infinite bliss easy to obtain (16:16)
If you want to radically change how much control you have over your emotions in as little as 20 days, you can go to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/feelbetternow and sign up for the Choose Your Own Emotion course.
If you or somebody you know is looking to drop the ‘F’ Bomb of freedom in your life and break free from addiction, depression, anxiety or anything that’s making you feel flat-out stuck, head over to https://thefreedomspecialist.com/ and book a call where we can look at your unique situation and give you the roadmap you’ve been missing.
If you’d like to buy a copy of my book, Is That Even Possible?: The Nuts and Bolts of Energy Healing for the Curious, Wary, and Totally Bewildered, you can find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/That-Even-Possible-Healing-Bewildered/dp/1512336041